Welcome to Wizards and Wands. My blog dedicated to the residents of my miniature village and houses. Here you will find tales from the characters in my 12th scale houses and shops and some of my favourite miniature wands and possessions. A little bit of fun from a magical, but rainy Wales x


Friday 25 November 2011

Bert the gardener


Introducing 'Bert'
My fabulous gardener for Tumbleton Towers.
Hand sculpted and dressed by Joy of Adora bella Minis

Bert takes care of the gardens between Tumbleton Tower and Gertie's cottage, helped along by his little dragon pulling a cart, handmade by Nicky CC




2 comments:

  1. Isnt he wonderful , what a chearcater, Joys dolls do so bring your projcts alive Julia! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certantly do Kate :0) I have a new one to share with you all soon too. He is a wonderful victorian shopkeeper :0)xxxx

    ReplyDelete