Welcome to Wizards and Wands. My blog dedicated to the residents of my miniature village and houses. Here you will find tales from the characters in my 12th scale houses and shops and some of my favourite miniature wands and possessions. A little bit of fun from a magical, but rainy Wales x


Monday 21 October 2013

A few pieces for the garden



Following on from my last post, I have made up a little 24th scale dovecote and some garden furniture.
 
The dovecote is tiny and I thought "wow...fiddly" but it was lovely to make up and it sits beautifully on the front of my little house.
 
 
 Encouraged by the ease of making the little dovecote, I carried on and made up the woodstore (which I now have to get sticks for) and the garden arbour seat.
 


 
I am happy with how the garden is coming along, but I do need to start on my furniture for the inside.
 
Maybe that will be my next job :)
 
 

2 comments: